1. I will not stop eating whole bags of Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn in one sitting. It’s delicious.
2. I will not include more fruit in my diet. It’s gross.
3. I will not start hanging my clothes up instead of throwing them to the top of the closet when I’m getting ready in the morning and have changed my mind about what to wear. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
4. I will not put in any overtime at work. I value my work/life balance.
5. I will not buy a gym membership. I can walk more for free.
6. I will not be more reliable with the days/times/amount of blog posts I do. You know me, always living life on the edge.
7. I will not be more outgoing. I’m a homebody for life.
8. I will not spend less money on makeup. Why would I?
9. I will not stop at just one cup of coffee. A decaffeinated life is empty, meaningless and devoid of true goodness and joy.
10. I will not make a promise I can’t keep. Which is why we don’t have any real resolutions on this list 🙂