Well hello there cute little Vegan Cuts box! Fancy seeing you here at my front door 😉
what’s inside the box:
- DermOrganic Shampoo & Hair Masque (2 oz each) – not thrilled about the tropical scent, but the fact that these products are made with organic argan oil, and are sulfate, paraben and dye free, really have me interested.
- Crazy Rumers HibisKiss Tinted Balm in the shade “Coral” (full sized) – this stuff tastes and smells like Sweettartes (one of my most beloved childhood candies). The pigment is pretty nice, and I love the mauvey MLBB wash of color. I’m not super fond of the slight “frosty” look of this balm, but again it is slight and overall the balm is quite nice.
- Color Club Nail Polish in the shade “Snow Queen” aka black (full sized) – need I say more? I’ve only ever tried one other product from Color Club and I wasn’t a fan of how thick the polish was. So I’ll let you know how this one turns out.
- Modern Minerals Shimmer Eyeshadow Pigment in the shade “Sakura” (full sized) – pigments annoy me for the same reason single shadows annoy me… no matter how you store them they look like clutter. However, this color is so pretty! It’s like an opal… all sorts of different demensions that make this product perfect for layering over lid shades. I can’t wait to use it!
- Gourmet Body Treats “Sugar & Spice Scrub” (deluxe sample) – the sample size is so-so but I’m totally loving the citrusy spice scent here. It almost smells more like a tea than a scrub, lol.