Whattttt the whatttttt!
Let me just start off by saying that the freaking RED APPLE LIPSTICK in this months box made the WHOLE darn thing for me! Full sized $23.50 natural and Vegan lipstick!? Win!
I thought for sure they would screw me with the worlds strangest color cause I never get good lipcolors in subscritptions (in general, not talking about Vegan Cuts specifically or at all for that matter) but the shade I got “Love My Kiss” #102 is probably going to be my new life partner if the product winds up being as good as I hear Red Apple lipsticks are.
Other exciting contents of this box include (but are not limited to):
- blissoma – fresh Mild Rice Cleanser (0.5 fl oz, $4 value)
- balanced guru – scalp detox (0.5 fl oz, $12 value)
- Alexandria Profesional – Phenomenall Sin Repair (1 fl oz, $29.25 value)
- Lauren Brooke Cosmetics – Organic Sweet Chai Lip Scrub (small as hell, $1.50 value)
- Paper ad things (priceless)
- Red Apple Lipstick – Love My Kiss #102 (full sized incase you suck and didn’t read that already, $23.50 value)
So hears the deal… I’m pretty excited to start testing out all these products (except the lipstick which I’m wearing right now even though I’m typing this up in PJ’s and have already washed off all my other makeup) but only one of them can participate in my upcoming Tester Tuesday so I was hoping you guys would want to help me out.
Which product would you like to see a full review on this Tuesday!? Please vote and/or let me know your thoughts/opinions in the comments section below!
Photo credit – i am very excite