Hello beautiful people 🙂 Don’t you just love the smell of skin care on a Saturday!? I feel like the weekend is the best time to relax your face and treat it special therefore it was only obvious that I share with you my cleanser collection!
“No… I don’t want no” Scrub[s]
a little destiny’s child, anyone?
- Alba Botanica Acnedote Face & Body Scrub
- Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub
- Burt’s Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser
- Anna Naturals Glowing Mama Walnut Face & Body Scrub
- The Body Shop Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub
- Burt’s Bees Citrus Facial Scrub
- 3 Girls Holistic Cleansing Grains Facial Scrub
- Burt’s Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser
- [Re]Fresh Skin Therapy Reveal Pre Peal Rose Glow Cleanser
- Julep Bare Face Cleansing OIl
THE SHORT VERSION
So let me just preface the rest of this blah, blah by saying there is not one product on this list that I would pay more than $15 for (though some are priced as high as twice that). Get you a coupon, wait for a sale, or give up on facial cleansing and go live and a cave.
- Alba Botanica Acnedot is a better body polish than acne scrub.
- Acure Brightening Scrub is hardcore. Worth it, but wouldn’t recommend regular use.
- Burt’s Bees rRdiance Cleaner is a cleansing lotion with micro baby beads… good for everyday use.
- Anna Naturals Walnut Scrub smells like citrus/walnut goodness and is gentle enough for regular use.
- The Body Shop Honey/Oat Mask/Scrub is very gentle… makes a better mask than scrub.
- Burt’s Bees Citrus Scrub feels/smells like you’re washing your face with fig newtons. Not my cuppa tea.
- 3 Girls Holistic Cleansing Grains have not yet been tested mixed with another product but bunch up and essentially suck on their own.
- Burt’s Bees Orange Essence Cleanser has a gel texture and a pleasant wake-me up scent but can leave your face feeling a bit water-resistant (haven’t decided if I really like this or really dislike it).
- [Re]Fresh Skin Therapy Rose Glow Cleanser needs to have a sit down with marketing team and sort out its bipolar issues. What is this!? Gel cleanser. Done. Pleasant and great for every day but not worth $28 IMO.
- Julep Cleansing Oil has a pleasant woodsy like smell and great makeup remover… but you can dupe it from Garnier for less than 1/6 the price.
If you enjoy this post and would like a full review on any of the products mentioned, or if you are interested in seeing other “collections” posts, leave me a note in the comments section!