Nothing crazy here today just a few (aka 5) regrets. To each his own and all that disclaimer-like bullshit. But nothing here worked for me and here’s what/why:
- ELF $3 blushes have virtually NO pigment and they hardly last longer than an hour or two (if you get lucky enough to find a shade with good pigment). Spend a $1 more and get a NYX one instead… it still won’t last longer than a few hours but at least you’ll be able to see it during that time!
- NYX Glam Lipglosses are gritty pieces of shit too. I hate, hate, hate the feel of glitter on my lips… if I wanted my lips to feel like sand paper, I would spend hours in the sun, never apply chapstick and never moisturize… just yuck. Try their butter glosses instead.
- Alima Pure “chocolate” lip tine I guess isn’t really drugstore but whatever, I do what I want. It melts all over your lips instantaneously and the smell is so strong and kinda nasty… it’s supposed to be a natural product but sp are cow pies.
- Wet N WIld Fergi primer is a bit raved about, but I just can’t figure out why. It dries so fast that my shadow goes on uneven and patchy. If you want something drugstore and cruelty free, grab the Milani primer instead. It’s much creamier and easier to work with.
- ELF baked shadow palettes also piss me off. If you apply them wet they’re not half bad to be honest… I just don’t like applying shadow wet. So why did I buy it? Well, I didn’t really know that’s what you were “supposed” to do with baked shadows at the time… so the short answer is “I don’t effing know.”
Well there you have it. Sorry to be a downer on Friday-Eve… it’s a tough job, but some opinionated asshole has to do it, so it may as well be me! I’m pretty sure I said that wrong.
If you’ve tried any of these products, please leave your experience with them in the comments section! My opinion is great (I know, because I wrote it), and this may come as a shock, but I’m not the final authority on all things that suck so share your knowledge people! Share it!