If I could live off of appetizers, I think I’d be okay with it. Especially if they taste as delicious and are as easy to make as this Spinach Artichoke Dip that can be prepped, cooked and served in less than 15 minutes!
- 2/3 up sour cream
- 8 oz (1 block) cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 can (14 oz) artichokes (chopped)
- 1 can (14 oz) spinach
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- In a medium pan combine sour cream, cream cheese, mozzarella and parmesan cheese and heat over medium; stir frequently until everything melts.
- Stir in chopped artichokes and spinach and continue to cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in minced garlic and then remove from heat.
Making this to impress the in-laws? Co-workers? Significant other? Well, if you aren’t in a rush and have an extra 10 minutes or so, pre-heat your oven to 400ºF, spread a bit of mozzarella on top of your finished S & A Dip; then pop it in the oven until the cheese is just slightly golden brown. It’s 100% not necessary but the result is pretty and professional 🙂
Notes: Adapted from Julias Album