I’m always disappointed when my boxes show up with skincare or haircare in them. It’s just so…. boring. But that just goes to show that you can’t always rely on your first impressions because while I’m not the type to get all googly-eyed over a body oil, I do always enjoy them. And that’s exactly how I feel about this months box.
- Jersey Shore Cosmetics – This gold leave highlighter stick ($15 value) comes in a lip-balm tube which is absolutely genius… since it’s a cream product, that actually makes application really convenient. Even though I’m not a cream product kind of girl, I do appreciate how that kind of formula helps to keep the little gold glitters in place so that they aren’t falling out all over your face all day. I’m actually impressed!
- Luxie Beauty – This angled makeup brush ($12 value) is hugeeee. Honestly, I’m not sure what I’m going to do with it. It’s too small to use for face makeup, and seems a bit big for eyeshadow. I might use it for blending? It never hurts to have a clean brush lying around!
- The Ariel Co. – This hair oil ($13 value) is designed to act as a mask. Basically, you apply it to dry hair and then wash it out 30 minutes later. I’ve tried it once so far and it was nice, although if I’m being honest I feel I get the same results from Argan oil (so if you have some lying around, test it out)!
- Le Beurre Shop – This Shea Butter Body Cream ($7.50 value) is actually pretty neat. I swear, it smells just like Salt Water Taffy which reminds me of the time my friend Stephanie and I just randomly decided to go to Maine (Sal Water Taffy was everywhere there). It is a bit gritty and thick so this won’t be something I’ll be using during the daytime, but it does do a great job of moisturizing the skin and I like it!
- October Fields – This lip balm is a paraben, preservative and artificial ingredient free lip balm. Instead of bee’s wax, they use Vegetable wax to keep it together which I personally love because I find that many Vegan brands that exclude wax all together wind up having a gritty texture. I’m going to admit, I was a bit thrown off by the name “October Fields” and I expected a balm that maybe tasted like Fall or something? But I now realize that’s the brand name and I’m actually really happy to say this balm has NO flavor! There is nothing I hate more than the flavor combo of freshly brushed teeth and [insert fruity flavor] lip balm… this is great!
- True Moringa – This peppermint body oil ($2 value) is designed for quick skin hydration. I’ve been using it on my face to combat dryness and it’s really nice. My face has been breaking out like crazy so I figured it couldn’t do any worse, and it hasn’t! It’s not worsening or alleviating the acne but as I said it’s really helping with the dryness factor and that’s great.
If you’d like to see more of what Vegan Cuts has to offer, I have several unboxings that you can check out here. You can also subscribe, or learn more by visiting their website here. I am not affiliated with Vegan Cuts, and this post is not sponsored.