5. Christmas with the Kranks – About a husband and wife who attempt to boycott Christmas (pissing off friends, family and neighbors along the way).
4. The Grinch – About a green monster who has a small heart and steals shit.
3. The Santa Clause – About a middle-aged, divorcee who struggles to maintain a relationship with his 8 year old but who is saved when he mysteriously turns into the mythological Mr. Clause overnight.
2. A Christmas Story – About an 8 year old boy who shoots his eye out and wears pink bunny costumes. There is also an inappropriate lamp featured. Meow.
1. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation – About a half-witted family attempting to keep it together for the holidays (in this movie you can expect: fried cat, no pantie lines and kidnapping… it’s truly a Christmas classic).
Honorable Mentions (because I’m too lazy to go back and find pictures to do a Top 10): Muppet Christmas Carol, Home Alone, Gremlins, Jingle All the Way, and Miracle on 34th Street. Actually, now that I think about it, Muppet Christmas Carol and Home Alone should be in the Top 5 but as I previously stated, I’m too lazy to go back and change things.
And one that I hate: ELF… it’s soooo annoying.