I don’t know about you, but when I see YouTubers and Bloggers raving about something, nothing tells me they mean it like seeing them:
- use the products in their routines
- show the products off in their empties
- re-purchase it themselves when the freebie has run out
And so, while last month I was really excited to share with you a brand new Vegan and Cruelty Free subscription box that I was lucky enough to be sent for free just to try out, this month I’m SUPER excited because I loved it so much that I BOUGHT THE DECEMBER BOX MYSELF!
The funny thing is, I placed the order not even realizing that Emily (the co-founder of LaRitzy) planned to send me the December box as well. So you can imagine my surprise when this past week I got not one but two LaRitzy boxes. You know what that means, don’t you? More for me! Just kidding. Giveaway time!
FIRSTLY: I’m sorry, but this is only open to the US. I’m still saving up to do my next international giveaway and as Kathleen Lights would say, international shipping is “ehhspensivvv.”
SECONDLY: The only rule is that you need to leave a comment with the words “Merry Christmas” to enter (this way I can tell who is entering from who is not entering). If you’re not entering, type “Bah Humbug.” P.S. that parts a joke.
The giveaway will end on January 3rd at midnight.
P.S. I opened your box to be sure it contained the same products as mine and aside from the brush being a flat shader rather than a blender, everything is the same.
What’s in The December Box?
- Trust Fund Nail Polish in Boy Tears $15 – I’m not a huge fan of glitter polish cause I feel like the glitter never coats evenly but that is NOT the case with this polish. Expect to see this one featured on Instagram this coming Monday as part of my New Years mani!
- Glam Natural Mascara in Brown $28 – I’ve tried the black version of this mascara before and really enjoyed it but I think I’m enjoying the brown shade more. The formula just seems to be thicker which I prefer from a volume standpoint. Definitely another win for this box.
- The Konjac Sponge $12 – Good timing, I literally just tossed my old one while cleaning the bathrooms this weekend! You can never go wrong with a good Konjac cleanse 🙂
- m.o.t.d. Blending Bestie eyeshadow brush $9 – This is a nice brush for $9. In fact, I like this brush so much I was tempted not to give you the second box so that I could keep the brush in there for myself :-X It’s just so soft and precise! Expect to see it in a video quite soon!
- Studio Aroma Cuticle Oil $12 – This smells like lemon candy (which I freaking love). I love getting nail-care cause again, I never buy stuff like this for myself. I’m not sure I’ve ever even owned a cuticle oil… but so far I really like it. It absorbs quickly too which is a plus.
The box also contained a bonus sample of cream blush from Glam Natural and a night cream from Bodisafe. The overall value of the box is $76 which is well worth the $24.99 that the box cost to begin with. As stated in my previous unboxing, I love that LaRitzy is all about the FULL SIZED products and they don’t include samples in the value of their box. This box has everything (tools, makeup, skincare, nailcare) and this just reconfirms why I feel like this just might be the best Vegan and Cruelty-Free subscription on the market.
Unfortunately the December box is sold out, but you can get the January box here.
Not sponsored. Post may contain affiliate and/or referral links.