I don’t know if it’s because we’re hitting the 2nd trimester now and I’m in nesting mode or Pinterest is just sucking me in with all it’s fabulous DIY’s but lately I’ve been all about the following: organizing, baking, and natural cleaners. And honestly, it all started cause I was looking up a DIY recipe for leave in conditioner. Here are a few posts I discovered this week that I’ve been loving:
- How delicious looking are these PB&J cups!? I don’t think I’d keep the jelly but the salt on top is genius!
- Did you know that there is a way to use Coinstar for free!?
- Loved reading this woman’s experience thus far with the KonMari Method, I’m seriously considering picking up the book and trying it.
- It’s always nice to get validation that I wash my hair correctly.
- You won’t believe how cheap it is to make your own laundry detergent!
- If KonMari isn’t your thing, you could always take the 100 Item Challenge. I might try this first.
- How fancy are these DIY blinds!? She makes it look so easy, too!
- These car cleaning hacks are genius! I really need to clean my car… Booo!
- I’m so trying these ham and cheese party rolls for our gender reveal party in April!
- And then lastly, I just wanted to say I picked up this bronzer palette and it’s AWESOME!
What have you been loving this week!?
Featured Image from Love and Lemons