I recently used up my nighttime cleanser and rather than repurchasing it, I replaced it with one of the many half empty bottles of cleanser I have hanging out under my bathroom sink. Unfortunately, what I didn’t think about at the time was the reason why I had so many half empty bottles… none of them are any good at removing makeup!
So, while placing my quarterly order from The Honest Company, I decided to do something I swore I’d never do again… I bought makeup remover wipes!
Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much. I haven’t had the best result with makeup remover wipes in the past. Even the more natural ones have left my skin looking red and splotchy and feeling dry and irritated. But this was 100% not the case.
- Dampened (not soaked or too dry)
- Gentle and non-irritating
- Removes foundation and eyeshadow with minimal effort
- Thin, but sturdy and adequately sized cloths
- Leaves skin feeling smooth and clean (no strange residue)
- Doesn’t remove mascara very well
Again, I wasn’t expecting to be impressed but I am. These wipes are thin, but sturdy and larger than the size of my hand so I don’t have to fight them to scrub where I want them to scrub. I’m also a fan of the top which snaps closed (this keeps the product from drying out). Best yet, these towelettes don’t irritate my skin AT ALL.
Where to Buy & Cost
Online – The Honest Company – $5.95 for 30 towelettes
I know this brand is also carried at Target, but I’ve never seen these wipe in store. To get the best deal, I always order all of my Honest Company products at one time using the Essentials Bundle. It’s $39.95 for 5 products of your choice and you get an extra 25% off up to 3 extra products you add to your cart. To get free shipping, I typically order a little extra to get my order to $50.
Here’s My Last Order for Example:
(1) Essentials Bundle – $39.95
- Bug Spray – $12.95 value
- Organic Belly Balm – $15.95 value
- Shampoo + Body Wash – Ultra Calming – $9.95 value
- Conditioner – Ultra Calming – $9.95 value
- Bubble Bath – Ultra Calming – $11.95 value
(1) 3-in-1 Facial Cleansing Towelettes – $5.95 value – $4.46 after 25% off
(1) Orange Hand Sanitizer Gel 2 Pack – $5.95 value – $4.46 after 25% off
(1) Deodorant – Bergamot Sage – $8.95 value – $6.71 after 25% off
Basically I got $80.60 worth of natural products for $55.25 (and that’s AFTER tax)! The trick is to place all of your more expensive products into the bundle to get the best deal 🙂 If you’ve never purchased from The Honest Company, you can save $10 off your next order* with my referral link!
FTC: This post is not sponsored. All products were purchased by myself. *Some links may be referral links.