Happy Friday, folks! I don’t know if it’s just me, but it feels like this work week has been extra long. The highlight of it’s longness was yesterday when I dropped off my son at daycare and he started to cry. I know it probably only lasted until 2 seconds after I was gone. And I know he probably had a lot of fun and learned a lot. But it still broke my heart. My co-workers could definitely tell a difference in my demeanor and it didn’t take much coaxing that morning before I sat at my desk in tears as well missing my little man.
Stupid pregnancy hormones/mother genes.
Okay enough about that! Let’s talk about some things I discovered recently that I’ve absolutely loved!
- This review of the Paint it Pink collection from the Sephora Favorites collection! I think I NEED it 🙂
- These diamond earrings which were featured on The Small Things Blog. They’re so simple, yet so elegant. It’s no wonder they’re on back-order!
- How freaking cute is this Kate Spade umbrella!? My 2 year old likes to “help me” hold the umbrella when it rains so a clear umbrella would make it MUCH easier to see where we’re walking!
- The Balm has a new all matte palette and it’s mine all mine!
- Really considering subscribing to Pop Sugar. My favorite unboxing to watch are from themissalliecakes!
- I’m trying out new personal care products from The Honest Company and my favorites so far are these makeup remover towelettes and this natural deodorant!
- Really curious about the new Burt’s Bees lipsticks. I wonder if they’re any competition for the Tarte Amazonian Butter lipsticks that I love!?
- We’re going to pick up one more of these pendant lights for our kitchen this weekend! I wish I knew why they cost $5 more online vs. in stores though…
- I kinda love this fan for the living room… but I’m worried that it’s outdated? Thoughts, please!
- Did you know that you can make popcorn in a brown paper bag? I didn’t, but I’m definitely going to try it now!
In other news, I did find that Tarte lipstick I said I’d lost in my Spring 2016 resolutions list! Woot! Sad news, it’s got less product in it than I had remembered 🙁 Expect to see it in my next empties.