Weather in Florida is really strange. Most days during the Fall, Winter and Spring it’s at least in the 80s but every once in awhile the temperature will dip to a high somewhere in the 60s and when that happen everyone in Florida thinks they’re going to die from frostbite.
I bring it up, because that’s pretty much what happened earlier this month and ever since then I’ve been seriously craving something warm, hearty and as fattening as possible!
Enter, el link-o’s and love-o’s:
- This is the best mac n cheese belongs in my belly.
- I’m also going to have to try this lasagna recipe asap.
- Just got the Q2 Planner from Inkwell Press. It’s only got 3 months, but for $10 I figured it would be worth the test-drive before I commit to the full planner! So far I’m loving it!
- My husband and I aren’t really dairy people and it’s a pain in the ass to eat 4 fruits a day so we’ve been making smoothies every morning for breakfast! I’m loving the inspiration for more flavors here!
- WITH OUT A DOUBT will need to try these Cookie Butter Chocolate Bars I found on Spring Summer Sam.
- P.S. My home is basically where bananas go to die. No matter what I do, they just don’t stay ripe long! So you can imagine my excitement for this banana bread recipe! Long live the bananas!
- Remember when I said I regretted purchasing this palette? Well, I’ve changed my mind.
- I’ve been working my way through the Pantene collection I have in my garage from my couponing days and I wish it was Cruelty Free! It’s so good for how cheap it is!
- How cute are these hydrate stickers!? You put them in your planner and then fill in the water drops for every 8 oz you drink!
- Today is my birthday! I’m 28 if you were wondering. My husband is letting me pick my own birthday present and since Tarte is having their friends and family sale I’m kind of leaning towards this color correction palette and this contour palette! Am I the only person who doesn’t like buying things that are limited edition though!? What if I can’t live without it!!??
Featured Image Credit: The Blog "Back to Her Roots"