Hi peeps! Long time no speak! Not gonna lie, I’ve been busy hustling some extra cash to stay home with my boys for 3 months when maternity leave hits. It’s just my luck that I’d pay for short-term disability for 5 years and then accidentally remove it from my insurance 2 weeks before we find out we’re having baby number 2. So, like most of us in the US who don’t get paid time off for repopulating society, I’ve been calculating out our budget, figuring out what needs to get paid off early, taking a peak at what’s in my puny 401k and then selling just about anything I can come up with on Ebay. As you can see, I’ve been busy!
In my spare time, I’ve been doing a lot of Pinterest perusing and watching of Netflix so while I don’t have any super exciting reviews to share with you today, I figured this post would suffice in letting you know:
A: I’m not dead
B: I’ve discovered a ton of fun things I want to share!
- Gabriel got his first bike!
- I made this earlier this month and we had enough food for 4 dinners. It was soooo good!
- Watched season 1 in 3 days on Netflix. It’s a bit more gory and touchy-feely than I like, but the creepiness factor kept me hooked!
- Not feeling the love for this palette. There are like… 2 pinks in the whole thing… and no matte mauve!?? Whyyyyy!???
- Finally did the Kat Von D Shade+Light vs theBalm Meet Matte Trimony comparison everyone has been asking for!
- This planner is almost perfect! But for $50, I don’t want to have to fill in my own dates 🙁
- Paw Patrol underwear… a must if you are also potty training a toddler right now!
- I’m too lazy to paint my nails every 2-3 days, but I’m so impressed by how Cherish is able to use up nail polish!
- My only two pregnancy cravings: beer and cookie dough. This is the closest I’ve gotten to fulfilling them.
- Lastly, I started making earrings again 🙂 No pictures to share atm but I will be doing a giveaway soon so be on the look out!
Featured Image Credit: The Blog "Living Well Spending Less"