- Have you ever tried Amish Bread? I have a vague memory of my mom mixing batches in our small Indiana home when I was 6 or so (maybe even a bit younger). And while I can’t remember the taste of it, I distinctly remember the scent. So naturally I looked up a recipe. It’s actually really easy to make and I’m looking forward to making a batch this weekend.
- I’m also on a mission to finish the Throne of Glass series I began by Sarah J. Maas. I listened to the first two books FREE with Audible and now I’m on the hunt for the last four. Maybe I’ll stop being lazy and go renew my library card on Saturday.
- Speaking of Saturday, guess what’s supposed to be delivered to my house!? The Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette! I honestly only ordered it because so many people have been requesting a review, but it’s getting a lot of hype… and as it does I’m getting pretty hyped myself 😛
- Oh, that reminds me. We hit 5k on my YouTube channel this month! So excite, so excite.
- I was thinking about doing a Pinterest inspired 4th of July treats video… but seeing as how the 4th is on Monday, this one might have to wait until next year 🙁
- And while we’re on the subject of disappointments, I recently found out that some of the names in the KVD Shade+Light Eye palette are of demons. Is it stupid that I’m so creeped out I’m thinking of passing my palette on!? I mean, they’re just names… but still!
- Something I WON’T pass on (and actually need to reorder) is this balm from the Honest Company. My baby bump loves it 🙂 It smells kinda bad, though.
- I also picked up the Blue Sky – Day Designer planner on a whim the other day (isn’t that how all Target purchases happen!?) and I’m excited to see how I like it! Especially for less than $15.
- I’ve also got to admit that my favorite thing to wear right now are my husband’s Mossimo T-Shirts. They have good arm and belly coverage without being tooooo long 🙂
- And lastly, if you already saw/read my monthly favorites then you already know I finally found a good Cruelty Free mascara from the drugstore!!!
What are some things that you’ve been loving lately!?
This post is not sponsored. Some links may be affiliate links. Image Credit: Happiness is Homemade Blog