Happy Thursday! I don’t know about you, but this week is dragging for me. We only have 5 weeks left until baby number 2 gets here… and everything sucks. Walking sucks, sitting sucks, sleeping sucks. I’m going to be honest though, I’m so excited to see him that I’m not really THAT miserable 😛 And I do have lot’s of awesome links to share, so get to clickin’!
- Lead in lipstick? Uh, you might be seeing a de-clutter from me soon…
- OMG, Fall is almost here! Or at least the Dollar Tree thinks so… I might need to do a haul! *claps hands repeatedly like a child*
- Reaching the point in this pregnancy where all I wanna wear are dresses. How comfy does this striped T-shirt dress look!!??
- I’ve been craving Chinese food lately. If you love Sweet & Sour chicken you NEED to make this! It’s been a family favorite of ours for over a year now!
- The Urban Decay Smoky palette is supposed to be on sale this Saturday ONLY for just $27! I owned it once before and felt many of the shades looked the same, but now that I own the first 3 I want it just to complete my collection.
- Looking forward to all the cute newborn pictures we’re going to be able to take of Daniel! My husband recently did a newborn shoot for a friend and this is my favorite picture.
- I have been LOVING this series by Sarah J. Maas about a human who kills a fairy disguised as a Wolf and has to forfeit her life by moving to the fairy realm because of her crime… it’s sort of a modern Beauty and the Beast, only ALL the characters have some issues and no one is what they seem. Warning, though… the book is surprisingly a bit “dirty” at some points so if soft-core erotica upsets you, or you’re thinking about buying this for your 12 year old you might want to rethink it.
- Meanwhile, I did actually get scolded by my doctor last appointment for gaining 4 lbs in 2 weeks… but I honestly can’t even begin to tell you how hungry I’ve been lately! All those pregnancy cravings have been waiting for the last 6 weeks and now all I can think about is cake, chocolate and cheeseburgers!
- Also, our fridge broke this past weekend. So not only have we lost God only knows how much money in food, but we’ve basically been living off of fast-food. I miss toast!
- Trying to find some good brunch foods for a friend of mines Bridal Shower. How stinkin’ cute are these mini parfaits!??
Links & Loves Concept Inspired by The Small Things Blog Featured Image Originates from The TOMKAT Studio