If you follow me on Instagram, then you already know this but he’s hereeee! After a really long sleepless night in the hospital, Daniel was born Sunday, September 4th at 4:29 am! Much to my relief, at 7lbs 10oz and 19.75″ long he was a bit smaller then Gabriel had been. I don’t know why but I was convinced he’d be like 10 lbs! Regardless, everything went well and I feel like I’m adjusting to being a mom of 2 quite nicely. I do hope to share more details on my channel soon, so stay posted for that.
Meanwhile, here are few (other) things I’ve been loving lately:
- This trilogy.
- Just ordered this planner.
- Really excited for this palette to launch!
- Decluttering a TON of stuff on Poshmark!
- Keeping track of weight loss with this app.
- Completely obsessed with this show!
- All about the Fall themed pins on Pinterest 🙂
- I want this, ASAP.
- Is anyone else excited to bake these!?
- Andddd I’ve already had 3 Pumpkin Spiced Lattes since Daniel was born. Not all at once, though. That would be bad.
What are some things that you have been loving and/or are excited about!? Link to them in the comments section!