Last week those of us who live in the states celebrated Thanksgiving. It was also my first week back to work after being out on maternity leave for 3 months, and I’ve got to tell you… I’m so thankful (see what I did there?) it was a short work week 😛
Other things I’m thankful for include (but are not limited to):
- Having a job to return to
- Two healthy little boys
- My mom who has selflessly committed the next 3 months of her life to taking care of my babies while I sort out some finances and adjust to being a working mommy of two
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday which have been simultaneously thrilling and heart-attack inducing
And then of course here are some that you can enjoy as well:
- When I tell you this perfume smells JUST like Chloe, I mean it smells JUST like Chloe.
- Speaking of perfume, new favorite subscription right here!
- We hit 10k on my YouTube channel just a few days ago!
- My new favorite coffee mug.
- I want a set of these sooooo bad!
- This candle smells like delicious, warm, vanilla, coconut sugar cookies.
- Have you guys seen the Palette Recommendation Tag I created!!?? Do itttt.
- I want just about EVERYTHING on this page.
- If you’ve never read this book, this is the season to do it.
- Um… remember my Minimalist Nail Polish Collection? Well this happened…
What are some things that you have been loving and/or are excited about!? Link to them in the comments section!