My lovely friend over at Stash Matters found this tag and shared it with me a few weeks ago and I’ve been so excited to do it ever since! She and Hey Sharon OOX are also doing Blogmas so if you’ve been enjoying the Holiday madness, you should go stop by!
1. Have you been naughty or nice this year with your skincare routine?
I actually discovered several skincare products I really like this year! A few of my most favorites include the Michael Todd Honey Oat Cleanser, the Kate Somerville EradiKate Mask and (an oldie but a goodie) then both of the Acure Day and Night Creams.
2. What’s the go-to beauty, makeup, or skincare product you would gift to your family and friends?
3. Do you mind gifting high-end products or rather gift drugstore products to others?
It really depends on my budget, but I feel like if you’re going to spend $50 on someone anyway, why not give them something they would probably never spend the money on for themselves and that will make them feel so special when they use it!?
4. What are the beauty products you’re hoping to get to see under your Christmas tree this year?
Little studs make me feel beautiful, so that counts, right!? If so, I’d really like these diamond studs from Saressa Designs! Otherwise, I’ve been absolutely drooling over this Hourglass blush palette for MONTHS.
5. What is the beauty product that you’re dreading to receive for Christmas this year?
Dreading to receive a beauty product!? I don’t think I understand the question. It sounds like you put the words “dread” and “beauty” in the same sentence and that just doesn’t register with my brain.
6. Are you participating in Blogmas this year? If so what is the post you’re most proud of so far?
Showsnuff! My favorite post so far is the one where Gabriel and I built a gingerbread house together 😀
7. Do you remember the first beauty product you received as a Christmas gift? What was it and did you enjoy it?
I do! It was actually one of my favorite Christmases. I was 8 or maybe 9 I think and the beauty product was a set of the lip Smackers balms. I only remember the flavor of one of them (Dr. Pepper). Ironically, I have an actual Dr. Pepper on my desk right now 😀
8. What mini size product would you recommend as a great stocking stuffer?
The Too Faced Matte Chocolate Chip palette! Honestly, it’s not as good as some of the other matte palettes that I own, but if I had a teenaged daughter who loved makeup I would be so excited to put this in a stocking!
9. Would you rather your friends and family ask you what gifts you wanted to receive or have them surprise you?
I’m such a pain. I would LOVE to be surprised, but only if it’s a surprise I would actually like… What does that even mean!? No wonder my husband won’t shop for me and just tells me to pick something out and pay for it!
10. What is your favorite way to show Christmas spirit through your look or outfit?
Oh this is so easy! I absolutely love pairing red lips with red nails and I don’t even care how uncool it makes me but I love (I mean, I LOVE) tacky Christmas sweaters and earrings! Seriously! One of my life goals is to lose enough weight to look “cute” in oversized Ugly-Christmas-Sweaters, leggings and Keds the WHOLE month of December 😀
For more Blogmas click here.
This post is not sponsored. Some links may be affiliate links. The EradiKate mask that I mentioned was sent to me to review on my YouTube channel and the obligation has long since been fulfilled. I mentioned it here because I truly love it (more than I did when I reviewed it, actually)!