I love a good fresh start, don’t you? They’re just so full of hope and potential, and there is a certain feeling of excitement for unknown.
2016 was a great year for us as a family! My husband finally acquired his dream job. Gabriel is growing into a very inquisitive, very sweet and very loving little man. Daniel joined our family on September 4, 2016 and is just such a joy. And I finally accepted that my dream job is to be a stay-at-home-mom.
I’ve been fortunate enough to have my husband and my mom throw their support behind that dream. So even thought it’s not a financial possibility right now, it soon will be!
So it’s pretty needless to say, I have high hopes for 2017 as well!
Here are a few of my goals for January:
- Relationship: Go on a date with just me and my husband
- Health: Learn a new, healthy chicken recipe
- Personal: Lose 10 lbs
- Finance: Pay off our Home Depot credit card
- Family: Take Gabriel on his first trip to the library
- Home: Clear out the garage
What are some goals that you have for January?
This post is not sponsored. Some links may be affiliate links.