Fall in Florida is not like Fall in the rest of the US. Our leaves don’t change color, and we look ridiculous wearing boots and scarves in 90 degree weather (not that it stops us); but even if we can’t experience everything that the season has to offer, we still try!
So although my Summer Bucket List was a total flop (I was really rooting for it, but there is just something about Summer that makes me want to do NOTHING), I’ve got some high hopes for this one:
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Watch Hocus Pocus at least 5 times
- Read a spooky book
- Find affordable faux suede boots (Preferably with a wedge. Preferably burgundy. Preferably less than $50. I’m not picky at all.)
- Make my own Pumpkin Spice latte
- Eat some fresh kettle corn!
- Take the kids trick-or-treating! We’ve actually never done this before :-X
- Bake Pillsbury pumpkin sugar cookies with Gabriel
- Make the best homemade chili of all time (check)
- Visit a farm
What’s on your Fall bucket list!?